Designed to be used by Professionals as a long-lasting, reliable, industrial work tacker.
L4 TACKER - FOR ALL JOBS: Hundreds of productive uses in industry, construction, business and home.
- Signs & displays
- Warehouse uses
- Interior decorating…etc
L4 PATTERN TACKER - Universally used in cutting rooms and is designed
to be pressure-free when applying patterns, especially for delicate fabrics,
heavy and loosely woven materials - staples will not pop-up and remove easily
with the pattern.
- Front Load: Faster, easier loading of staples
- Snug Tacking: Gets into hard-to-reach corners and tight spots
- Staple Range from ¼" to 1/2", easily interchanged for more uses than ever
- Flush and Accurate Tacking: Maximum penetration with every size staple…every time
- Uses full range of Markwell L4 fine wire staples,
available in galvanized and stainless steels.
- Robust, heavy duty construction for years of continuous use.
Uses Markwell L4 Series 0.025” x 0.020” (0.62 x 0.50 mm) fine wire staples:
L4A-1/4” (6 mm)
L4C-3/8” (9.5 mm)
L4D-½” (12 mm)
L4D-1/2” (12 mm)
304 stainless steel, made in USA (meets Federal specifications).
L4C-ST – 3/8” Sabertooth (needlepoint)